Sometimes you just need salty, deep fried potato chips. But sometimes you feel like eating healthy. With these Baked Sea Salt and Vinegar Sweet Potato Chips… you get the best of both worlds.
They are quick, delicious, and super easy to make.
I am always in a snacky mood these days, and I am always on the look out for a simple and delicious snack.
These Salt and Vinegar Sweet Potato Chips are an easy way to satisfy my munchies.
They are full of delicious flavor, and are incredibly easy to make.
What sweet potato should I be looking for?
Sweet potatoes are extremely difficult to cut when they are raw. They are thick and dense, and are extremely difficult to cut, if you don’t have a sharp knife.
When looking for sweet potatoes at your grocery store, we recommend finding thin and skinny sweet potatoes so they are easier to cut into thin slices.
The thinner the sweet potato slices, the better. They will cook more evenly, and be more crisp.
Could I make this recipe using any potato?
You could most definitely use any potato to make this recipe. You may need to watch them more carefully as they microwave
They may need more or less time depending on what potatoes you use.
I would set the timer for 1 minute, check them, then add more time as needed.
Could I bake these instead of microwaving them?
You could definitely bake these sweet potato chips, instead of microwaving them.
I would heat the oven to 350 degrees and bake for 10 minutes, flip, and bake for another 10 minutes, or as needed.
Have you heard about our new cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Watch how to make another favorite sweet potato recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it specifically for you. We wanted to show you how to make all of our recipes, so they turn out perfectly every time.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
If you are looking for delicious, family favorite recipes, head over to our channel, and watch how to make some of our favorites.
We love healthy snacks. Watch how to make our Baked Sweet Potato Fries, here:
Looking for more healthy snacks? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Whole Wheat Lemon Zucchini Bread
- Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites
- Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Breakfast Bites
- Strawberry Granola Yogurt Bark
Baked Sea Salt and Vinegar Sweet Potato Chips Recipe
- 2 sweet potatoes
- ½ Tablespoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- Thinly cut the sweet potatoes into very thin slices.
- Not to the point where you can see through it, but close to that thinness.
- Press them between a paper towel so you get absorb their extra juices, and so they can become crispy when cooked.
- Place the slices on a plate so none of them are touching.
- Lightly brush over the slices with vinegar and sprinkle salt as desired.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Flip the sweet potatoes over and microwave for another 2 minutes
- Flip one or two more times cooking again for 2 minutes until you reach a desired crunchy texture.
- Sprinkle with Sea Salt again as a garnish and extra flavoring.
- Serve with ranch, or desired dipping sauce and enjoy!
- Sharp knife
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube
Questions & Reviews