Every year in Utah we celebrate Pioneer Day – honoring our heritage here in the Beehive State. There is usually a huge firework show, parades, and my favorite part – barbecues! This year we all gathered at a friends house, and she brought this fabulous dip. I was in HEAVEN. I have shared my love of cheesecake before with the Cake Batter Cheesecake Bars – and for those of you who loved those, you will definitely love this dip. It is creamy and delicious, with just the right touch of chocolate.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup butter at room temperature
- 1½ cups red velvet cake mix
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- chocolate chips
- Mix together the cream cheese and butter until smooth and slightly fluffy.
- Next, add in the cake mix, brown sugar, and powdered sugar until completely combined.
- Fold in the bag of chocolate chips. I like it best served with vanilla wafers or graham crackers.