Lets be honest… peanut butter and chocolate is the best therapy. These Peanut Butter Breakup Bars are the perfect comfort food. They are easy to make, and don’t take long at all. You probably already have most the ingredients!
Peanut Butter Breakup Bars Recipe
- 1 box brownie mix ( and ingredients needed to make boxed brownies)
- 10-12 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 3 Tablespoons hot fudge
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make brownie batter according to boxed brownie directions.
- Grease a 9x13" pan.
- Spread batter out in pan, and drizzle hot fudge throughout the batter mix.
- Place Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in the batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Take out and let cool.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil with the chocolate chips.
- Poor over the cooked brownies.
- Then melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and peanut butter and create lines within the melted chocolate chips.
- Use a knife and marble the peanut butter and chocolate chip coating.
- Refrigerate until the topping is hardened. Enjoy!