We are ice cream LOVERS at my house. My husband isn’t a big fan of cake (I don’t know how that’s even possible!), so a lot of our desserts are ice-cream centered. These Butterfinger Ice Cream Bars are delicious – and a great way to cool down in the heat of summer! Plus, it takes less than 10 minutes to throw together!
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cold milk (I used 1%)
- 2 3.4-oz instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 2 2.1-oz Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until all the crumbs are moist.
- Press crumbs into a 13x9" pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together cold milk and instant vanilla pudding until it starts to thicken (about 2 minutes).
- Once thickened, mix in the softened ice cream and spread evenly over top the crumbs.
- Top with crushed Butterfingers
- optional toppings: graham cracker crumbs, whipped cream, chocolate sauce
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving
Recipe adapted from: Taste of Home
Are you on Instagram? Follow us for a behind the scenes look into our lives!