If you have visited any of the Disney Parks, you will know how delicious this Mango and Pineapple Dole Whip recipe is. It is simpler to soft-serve ice cream but you make it with delicious pineapple chunks and coconut milk flavors!
This fresh pineapple dole whip float made with simple ingredients will bring you back to the Magic Kingdom on those hot summer days to cool you and your family down.
Plus, you can get everything you need for this homemade pineapple dole whip recipe at your local grocery store and you can have a taste of Disney magic at home and bring back those memories you made at the Disney theme parks.
Enjoy even more delicious frozen treat recipes perfect for a hot day:
- Frozen Lemonade Recipe
- Frozen Peanut Butter Cloud Pie Recipe
- Old Fashioned Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
Ingredients used to make Mango and Pineapple Dole Whip:
- Frozen pineapples
- Frozen mangos
- Coconut cream (just the solid part; discard the liquid)
- Lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
How to make Mango and Pineapple Dole Whip:
- Blend. Combine the frozen pineapple, frozen mangos, coconut cream, honey, lemon juice, and salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pipe. Scoop the dole whip into a piping bag and swirl it into bowls. If you would like a more frozen dessert, tie the filled piping bag with a rubber band and keep it in the freezer for 30 minutes before piping it into bowls.
- Top with fresh fruit
Can I make different flavors for this homemade Disney dole whip recipe?
Yes, you definitely can switch up the real fruit flavor that you make with this easy recipe that you make in the food processor. If you want something besides the pineapple flavor, you can make any flavors that you can get with frozen fruit that you find at the grocery stores.
You can also change up the milk you use. Instead of using coconut cream, you can use almond milk or even some Greek yogurt for a thicker consistency. Then, when you are done and have any leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the freezer.
More delicious desserts like this homemade dole whip recipe:
- Layered Pina Colada Dessert Recipe (Lush)
- Easy Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- Homemade Fried Ice Cream (without the frying) Recipe
- Rocky Road Ice Cream Recipe (no machine required!)
- No-Bake Oreo Ice Cream Cake Dessert (Nummy Mess) Recipe
- Grandma’s Frappe Party Drink Recipe
Other easy tasty treat recipes:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
- Cream Puff Cake Dessert Recipe
- Strawberry Shortcake Bars Recipe
- Peach and Berry Crisp Recipe
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Mango and Pineapple Dole Whip Recipe
- 1 cup frozen pineapples
- 1 cup frozen mangoes
- ¼ cup coconut cream (just the solid part; discard the liquid)
- 2 Tablspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- Combine the frozen pineapples, frozen mangos, coconut cream, honey, lemon juice, and salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Scoop the dole whip into a piping bag and swirl it into bowls. If you would like a more frozen dessert, tie the filled piping bag with a rubber band and keep it in the freezer for 30 minutes before piping it into bowls.
- Top with fresh fruit.
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.