- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 2 chocolate Hershey Bars
- 1 small container of mini-Oreo Cookies (optional)
- hot fudge or chocolate syrup for topping
- Crush the Oreo Cookies and line them in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Soften ice cream slightly - slice and lay on top of the Oreos. Let it soften a little more so you can carefully spread it evenly over the Oreos. Freeze it.
- Remove from freezer and drizzle melted hot fudge or chocolate syrup over the ice cream. Freeze again.
- Remove from freezer and cover with Cool Whip and sprinkle grated Hershey Bar over the top. Top each piece with a mini-Oreo.
No Bake Mississippi Mud Pie
Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Pie
Butterfinger Ice Cream Bars