This is one of the easiest no-bake desserts you will ever make. The egg nog makes it the perfect treat for the holiday season.
It comes together in a matter of minutes, and is so easy to make. Your family is going to love this one.
could i make this without eggnog?
You could most definitely make this without using egg nog. We have a recipe, that actually calls for just regular milk, rather than egg nog.
We like the egg nog taste for the holidays, but it is just as delicious without.
We have never tried making this recipe with almond milk, or a milk substitute, so we recommend using egg nog or milk.
If you want to make this without eggnog, check out our regular No-Bake Eclair Cake.
With it being the holidays, I am so busy, and I just want to stop what I am doing, be with my family, and take in the true meaning of Christmas.
With this recipe, I can do just that. I can sit back, relax, and make my favorite dessert, with out it taking up an entire afternoon.
It also tastes delicious when you let it sit in the fridge for an extra hour or two, because the graham crackers soften up, and have the best texture.
This recipe is extremely basic and requires only a few simple ingredients. Here is how we shortened this recipe, to make it a breeze:
-Store bought frosting: I love me some Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, however, I am all about saving time, and I loved the store bough icing, just as much.
-Prepared Pudding: I rarely ever buy cook and serve, because it’s just one more dish I have to dirty, so I am all about the instant pudding, or the pre-made pudding.
-Prepared Whipped Cream: I love homemade whipped cream, but I rarely have time to make my own. In this recipe, you really can’t tell a difference, so I am all about the pre-made whipped cream.
Watch how to make another one of our favorite egg nog desserts, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We also test each one of our recipes, before posting it, so you know they are picky eater approved.
We have a lot of delicious desserts on our blog, but the holiday ones hold a special place in my heart, and tastebuds.
One of my favorite Eggnog desserts, is our Eggnog Trifle. It is delicious and so easy to make. Watch how to make it, here:
looking for more egg nog recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
Eggnog Eclair Cake Recipe
- 6.8 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix 2 (3.4 ounce packages)
- 2 cups eggnog
- 1½ cups milk
- 8 ounces cool whip 1 container
- 1 pound graham crackers 1 package
- 16 ounces chocolate frosting 1 container
- Mix the pudding, eggnog and milk in a bowl. Blend together for about 2 minutes then fold in the Cool Whip.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non-stick spray. Place a layer of whole graham crackers on the bottom. (I had to break some graham crackers in half to fit along the edges).
- Top the graham crackers with 1/2 the pudding mixture.
- Cover pudding with another layer of graham crackers, and then top with remaining pudding and another layer of whole graham crackers.
- Carefully spread the frosting on the graham crackers. (Microwave frosting in the container for about 30 seconds and it will be a lot easier to spread)
- Chill over night or for at least 8 hours.
- It also tastes delicious when you let it sit in the fridge for an extra hour or two, because the graham crackers soften up, and have the best texture.
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
have you seen our new cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!