Sometimes eating out every day while traveling can get me so sick, that it can ruin my trip.
But there are always healthy options, and Disney has some of the most healthy and delicious recipes that you will want to try.
My new favorite is the Vegetable Wrap served at Studio Catering Co. It is so easy to make, and it’s enough to fill you up without slowing you down.
All the vegetables are so fresh, and have the most amazing texture, that eating healthy has never tasted so good, especially on vacation.
I even had another customer ask me what I ordered, because my wrap looked so good.
What toppings would be good on this wrap?
I am a huge topping person. Especially if I can sneak vegetables into my diet, without eating them plain, I am one happy girl. Here are a few of my favorite additions:
-Cucumber Slices (sliced very thin)
-Celery (sliced very thin)
Could I add meat to this?
You could easily add any meat to this wrap. It is so versatile and pairs nicely with just about every meat. Here are a few of our favorite:
-Shredded Chicken (I use rotisserie chicken for a shortcut)
Have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Watch how to make another one of our favorite healthy recipes, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
This recipe is simple, delicious, full of flavor, and incredibly easy to make. You are going to love how quickly it comes together.
These are one of my favorite healthy wrap recipes, and it comes together in just minutes, for a quick and easy meal.
Looking for more healthy recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Frozen Chocolate and Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- Garlic Lime Marinated Pork Chops
- Easy and Delicious Fruit Dip
- Chipotle Chicken Tostada Bites
- Low Fat Turkey Bacon Wrap
Vegetable Wrap Recipe
- 6 spinach tortillas
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 zucchinis diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 2 cups mushrooms diced
- 1 ½ cups spinach leaves
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 Tablespoons cream cheese onion and chive flavor
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, combine the zucchinis, red pepper, yellow pepper, and mushrooms until soft and cooked through and beginning to brown.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Dice spinach and tomatoes into small pieces
- Lay out spinach tortilla and spread about 1 Tablespoon of the onion and chive cream cheese over the tortilla.
- Decorate the tortilla with sauteed zucchinis, red pepper, yellow pepper, mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, and provolone cheese.
- Wrap up the wrap, and enjoy!
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram |Facebook |Pinterest | YouTube
Planning your next getaway? Let GetAwayToday help you plan the perfect vacation!
Questions & Reviews