There’s just something about summertime and lemonade that go perfectly together! One of my favorite places to grab lemonade has always been Chick-Fil-A. You can imagine my pleasant surprise when they introduced a new flavor, Watermelon Mint! HELLO new addiction! I decided to save myself some time and money by making a version at home!
Chick-Fil-A Copycat Watermelon Mint Lemonade Recipe
- 1½ cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups watermelon juice
- ½ cup roughly chopped mint leaves
- Squeeze and strain lemons into pitcher.
- Stir in sugar and mint leaves until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add water and stir.
- Pour in watermelon juice (we suggest pureeing the watermelon and then running it through a strainer).
- Garnish with lemon slices, mint leaves, watermelon, or coconut.