The other night I babysat all the Kristen’s cute girls, which meant that I had 6 kids under the age of 6.
We usually order pizza when we have everyone over, but I had all the stuff to make this dish, so I threw it together and decided to take a gamble as to if anyone would eat it.
Not only did they each devour it, but they asked for seconds! Such a simple dish, but it’s incredibly delicious.
If you have picky eaters, this is the perfect recipe.
What to serve with pasta?
I love pasta. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would probably be Italy, so I could eat homemade pasta day in and day out for the rest of my life.
Not only that, but they have some amazing bread and sweets there as well.
Here are a few of my favorite side dishes to pair with this pasta dish:
We also love to serve our bread and pasta with salad. Here are a few of our favorite salad recipes:
You could really pair it with any vegetable, but a nice fresh crisp salad with some Italian dressing has got to be my favorite combination with this pasta.
I also like to dip my bread in both the pasta sauce and the salad dressing. You can’t go wrong with salad, pasta, and bread.
Watch how to make another delicious pasta dish here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
This One Pot Cheesy Chicken Alfredo is so simple and full of flavor. If you are looking for a quick and delicious dinner recipe, we highly recommend this one. Watch how to make it, here:
Looking for more delicious pasta recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
- 1 ½ cups penne pasta uncooked
- 9 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 14 ½ ounces canned diced tomatoes drained
- 2 ounces cream cheese cubed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Cook pasta as directed on package, add spinach to the boiling water the last minute.
- Cook and stir chicken and basil in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-heat 3 min. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomatoes; bring to boil. Simmer on low heat for 3 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in cream cheese until melted.
- Drain pasta mixture and return to pan.
- Stir in chicken mixture and 1/2 c. mozzarella.
- Spoon into 9x13" casserole baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes; top with remaining cheeses. Bake for three minutes more or until mozzarella is melted.
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram |Facebook |Pinterest | YouTube
Check out our new cookbook:
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Questions & Reviews
WE LOVED IT!!!
I messed up tho....I bought diced tomatoes with green chilies in it. (I didn't have my glasses on when I picked up the can...my bad) It was still amazing!
LOVE YOUR SITE! YOU MAKE ME A GREAT COOK!!!