I can only eat salad for lunch so many days in a row before I just can’t take it anymore! I love eating something that can be easily fixed – and when I can eat the leftovers for a few days, it’s even better.
I used flatout bread for these wraps, but they could easily be made with any kind of tortilla. I spread some delicious chipotle mayo over the pita, and topped it with lettuce and tomatoes.
I mixed together chicken, brown rice, corn, cilantro, and black beans to use as filling, topped it with a sprinkle of cheese, and wrapped it all up. They were so tasty! And I used the leftovers for lunch the rest of the week!
Related recipe: Love a good spicy chicken recipe? Try our Spicy Honey-Glazed Chicken!
Spicy Chipotle Chicken Wrap Recipe
- 6 flatout pitas (or tortillas)
- 6 Tablespoons chipotle mayo
- 1 cup chicken breast cooked and diced
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup corn
- ¼ cup cilantro Finely chopped
- 1 cup rice cooked
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- ½ cup diced tomato
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Spread 1 Tablespoon of mayo on each flatout bread (or tortilla).
- In a small bowl, mix together chicken, beans, corn, cilantro, and rice. Top each tortilla with an equal portion, then then top each portion with an equal amount of tomato, romaine lettuce, and cheese.
- Roll up and serve.