We have you covered when looking for just the right appetizer to take to your next party. You will love this amazing Snickers Cheese Ball.
If you like the combo of peanut butter and chocolate, then we highly suggest this Snickers cheese ball for you. It’s a great way to get the kids to eat their apples. They can dip them right into this amazing cheese ball dip.
Snickers cheese ball is so easy to make. It does need to set up in the fridge for about 3-4 hours. After the 3 to 4 hour chilling time, it will be so much easier to roll into a ball.
what can you dip into snickers cheese ball?
The options are endless on what you can dip into Snickers cheese ball. Here are some of our favorites are-
- Apple slices (we like Honeycrisp and Gala)
- Pretzel Sticks
- Vanilla Wafers
- Graham Crackers
is it necessary to refrigerate the cheese ball for 4 hours?
When making Snickers Cheese Ball, after mixing the cheese ball ingredients together, the cheese ball is quite soft. We were able to get it into somewhat of a ball shape after mixing the ingredients together.
We wrapped it in the plastic wrap with a circular shape. After refrigeration, it was much easier to get it into the shape we wanted. It is still quite soft after refrigerating. But you are able to shape it.
Refrigeration is definitely a must when making this cheese ball. It helps it to hold it’s shape after forming into a ball.
how to make snickers cheese ball
- The ingredients need to make Snickers cheese ball are just ordinary pantry staples, or items that are easy to find in a grocery store.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, vanilla, powdered sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter and marshmallow creme together.
- Chop up 7 of the fun size Snickers into sixths and fold them into the dough.
- Form the dough into a ball as best as you can.
- Place the dough onto a big piece of plastic wrap and wrap it up well. You may need to add another piece of plastic wrap going the opposite direction so it’s is completely covered.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours to set up.
- Remove from fridge and unwrap the ball. Roll into the shape of a ball. Place on serving plate and press the chopped Snickers pieces all over the cheese ball. We did not put Snickers on the bottom side of the ball where it is touching the plate.
- Dip apples, pretzels, crackers or cookies of your choice into the Snickers cheese ball.
helpful items when making Snickers Cheese Ball
- 3 Piece Mixing Bowl Set – We love the 3 piece set and clear bowl that are great for mixing and serving.
- Sharp Knife Set – We love this sharp knife set in so many fun colors.
- Plastic Wrap – Great for covering leftovers and cheese balls.
- Serving Platters – These platters are great for entertaining.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
here are more tasty cheeseball recipes
Check out these Cheese Ball recipes for your upcoming holiday parties!
- Pineapple Cheese Ball
- Grandma’s Holiday Cheese Ball
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
- Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- Pumpkin Cheese Ball