We love this peanut butter cookie loaded with peanut butter chips and chocolate chips! Then we took it up a notch and turned it into a s’more! This cookie is heavenly! We had these at our family Easter dinner and they went so fast!
Related Recipe: Try our easy and delicious S’mores Cookie Cups!
Peanut Butter S’mores Cookies Recipe
- ½ cup butter softened to room temperature
- ½ cup margarine softened to room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 18 marshmallows
- 4 hershey chocolate bars (1.55 ounces each)
- ⅓ cup peanuts chopped
- ⅓ cup caramel ice cream topping optional
- Mix together butter, margarine, brown sugar, sugar and peanut butter. Then add in the eggs and mix well.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips.
- Roll into 1 1/4 inch balls and bake for 9 minutes at 350 degrees on an ungreased baking sheet.
- After the cookies are cooled, place half of them flat side up on a baking sheet. Put 1 large marshmallow on each one. Place back in the 350 degree oven and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place 2 squares of the chocolate Hershey bar on top. Then top with the another cookie.
- Quickly roll the edges of the cookies in the chopped nuts. (I had to push some of the nuts into the marshmallow on the sides of the cookies to get them to stick)
Related Recipe: Try our S’mores Bar Recipe