These are the perfect s’mores bars! We love the peanut butter flavor thrown in with the regular s’mores ingredients! S’mores bars are so easy to make when you are short on time! Your family is going to devour this dessert!
Peanut Butter S'mores Bars Recipe
All the delicious taste of S'mores with some peanut butter thrown into the mix! A family favorite dessert!
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 ¾ cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 inch glass pan.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and sugar.
- Then add in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the salt, baking soda, and flour just until blended.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and miniature marshmallows.
- Spread batter into the greased pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- They may seem gooey at first, but set up when cooled.
- These are even better the next day! They store great in an airtight container in the fridge.
Calories: 281 kcal · Carbohydrates: 35 g · Protein: 5 g · Fat: 14 g · Saturated Fat: 7 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 35 mg · Sodium: 220 mg · Potassium: 83 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 21 g · Vitamin A: 256 IU · Calcium: 18 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
Questions & Reviews