Our Skillet Creamy Lemon Chicken is one of our favorites because it comes together so fast and is full of flavor!
Related Recipe: Check out our Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken
Skillet Creamy Lemon Chicken Recipe
- 1 bunch asparagus chopped into thirds
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ red onion diced
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ cup half and half cream
- In a medium hot skillet, saute the asparagus in olive oil until it is soft and tender.
- Set the asparagus aside and cook the chicken in the skillet until the centers are no longer pink (I cut mine into strips)
- Set the chicken aside and saute the onions until tender and onions begin to go clear.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken broth, lemon juice, pepper flakes, and garlic.
- Pour the mixture over the onions and add the half and half.
- Place the chicken and asparagus back into the pan and continue mixing and rotating chicken breasts until they are fully covered and juicy.
- Serve warm!