what could i pair this recipe with?
I love pasta. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would probably be Italy, so I could eat homemade pasta day in and day out, for the rest of my life.
Not only that, but they have some amazing bread and sweets there as well.
Here are a few of my favorite side dishes to pair with this pasta dish:
We also love to serve our bread and pasta with salad. Here are a few of our favorite salad recipes:
You could really pair it with any vegetable, but a nice fresh crisp salad with some Italian dressing has got to be my favorite combination with this pasta.
I also like to dip my bread in both the pasta sauce and the salad dressing. You can’t go wrong with salad, pasta, and bread.
how to reduce the calories:
This recipe calls for Alfredo sauce, and depending on which Alfredo sauce you use, it could be more or less healthy.
If you are looking to save a few calories, we recommend using half the amount of Alfredo sauce, and adding about 1 1/2 cups of plain Greek yogurt.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Looking for more delicious pasta recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
Simple Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Recipe
- 1 (25oz) package frozen chicken strips
- 1 (12 oz) package penne pasta
- 1 (15 oz) bottle alfredo sauce with garlic
- 1 (7.5oz) package sliced deli ham (we used Oscar Mayer Carving Board Ham)
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook chicken strips according to directions on package.
- While the chicken is cooking, boil pasta as directed on package.
- Cut up ham into bite-size pieces.
- After chicken is done cooking, cut up into bite-size pieces and combine in a large mixing bowl with pasta, sauce and ham stirring gently to combine all ingredients.
- Sprinkle fresh Parmesan cheese on top.
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!