what size pan do I use to make this recipe?
This recipe depends on what brownie mix you use. You will most likely use an 8 x 8, 9 x 9, or 9 x 13 inch pan for this recipe, depending on what brownie mix you use.
For this recipe, you will want to make the brownies, according to the box directions, then follow the rest of the recipe as directed.
how to get the perfect chocolate drizzle:
Drizzling chocolate over desserts can get a little tricky. Especially when the dessert is large and covers an entire pan.
To get the best drizzle, you will want to melt your chocolate (I used milk chocolate chips, and melted them in the microwave), then pour the melted chocolate into a zip lock bag.
in one of the bottom corners of the bag, cut a small hole (depending on how big or small you cut your hole, will determine the size of your drizzle), and squeeze the chocolate out of the bag, onto your dessert, moving back and forth slowly, covering all the area you wish, with your drizzle.
That’s all there is to it.
Related Article: These Lunch Lady Peanut Bars are the EXACT same recipe that they served in your cafeteria growing up!
watch how to make another favorite gooey dessert recipe here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
looking for more chocolaty recipes? here are a few of our favorites:
Samoa Brownies Recipe
- 18.3 ounces brownie mix 1 box
- 3 Tablespoons water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3½ cups shredded coconut toasted
- 2 (14 ounce) packages caramel candies
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoons milk
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions by adding the water, oil, and eggs (or what is directed on back of box) and cool completely.
- Then adjust oven to 400 degrees F and place coconut on baking pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir coconut and cook for another 2-3 minutes until toasted. Watch closely so it doesn't burn.
- Unwrap the caramels and in a large microwaveable bowl, add unwrapped caramels, salt, and milk and cook on high for 3 minutes, or until caramels are melted and smooth. (Stirring about every 45-60 seconds).
- Add coconut to caramel and mix together. Spread over cooled brownies.
- Refrigerate 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Remove at least 1 hour from the fridge before cutting.
- Cut into bars and drizzle with melted semi-sweet chocolate.
- Mixing Bowl
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
- Microwave Safe Bowl
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!