Camille has spent the last week at Fitness Ridge. It is a place that helps you get your fitness goals and helps you lose weight and feel good about yourself.
I went there for just a day they they showed me that healthy food doesn’t have to taste bad. This Pina Colada Chicken Salad is full of delicious flavor and will fill you up.
If you are looking for a quick, simple, and delicious dinner idea, this is definitely one you need to try.
I also like making this ahead of time, and eating it for lunch throughout the week.
It is a light meal, but surprisingly very filling. It only takes a few minutes to throw together, and I promise, you are going to love this recipe.
What could I serve this over, instead of spinach?
In the recipe, we serve this over spinach, because it is like a salad. However, if you are not a huge spinach fan, there are a few simple replacements that you will love just as much. Here is what we recommend:
-Spring Salad Mix
-Butter Leaf Lettuce
-Brocoli or Vegetable Mix
You don’t have to serve it over anything, if you don’t want to. You could just eat it, as is. We recommend eating it as a salad, but you could easily use any of the replacements, listed above.
Have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Have a sweet tooth? We have just the cure. Watch how to make our favorite dessert, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
We love baking, and one of our favorite things to bake is our, Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies.
Watch how to make our Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies, here:
Looking for more chicken inspired dinner ideas? here are a few of our favorites:
- Ranch Chicken
- Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken and Rice Bowls
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Olive Garden Grilled Chicken Flatbread Pizza
Pina Colada Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons honey to taste
- 3 boneless chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 20 ounces pineapple tidbits drain and reserve juice
- 6 cups spinach leaves baby
- For the dressing, whisk together coconut milk, pineapple juice, vinegar, olive oil, Greed yogurt, salt, and honey. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 400 and heavily grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Mix the coconut and breadcrumbs together in a medium sized bowl.
- Place your cut chicken pieces in the pineapple juice that has been drained from the can of pineapple tidbits.
- Then toss in the coconut and breadcrumb mixture and coat well.
- Place coated chicken on non stick sprayed baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Spray chicken chunks with cooking spray and bake 6-8 minutes, then flip them all over and cook on the other side another 6-8 minutes until cooked through and lightly browned. (The coconut flakes may get dark brown, but that is okay).
- Divide spinach leaves onto 4 plates and put your chicken tenders, red peppers, and pineapple tidbits on top.
- Serve with pina colada dressing.
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
Dressing from Cream de la Crumb