Have we mentioned our love for chocolate?. Calling all chocolate lovers…..we have found a real treasure with these mini brownie bites.
The brownie bottoms are fudgy and gooey. Then it is coated in a rich chocolate glaze with toffee bits. Be sure to take these to your next family party or BBQ.
We hope you don’t have to travel far with these yummy bites because they may not make it to the party. You can always make a double batch. They are just that good.
These make the perfect Father’s Day dessert, or really just any time you need a sweet tooth. I love mind with a scoop of vanilla or cookies and cream ice cream, but they are also delicious as is. The perfect dessert for a chocolate and toffee lover.
I love these brownies, especially that they are the perfect size. However, I am a total shortcut person, and if I can take a shortcut, I will.
This recipe calls for a homemade brownie base, but you could easily make it with a boxed brownie mix. I prefer the flavor of the homemade brownie, but a boxed brownie mix would taste just as delicious.
What could I use instead of toffee?
I prefer toffee more than any other topping, but my husband hates it, because of the thick and chewy texture.
If you are like my husband, you can easily switch out the toffee for any of these other toppings (or go without, it would be just delicious as is).
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Kit Kats
- Milky Ways
- Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Peanut Butter Drizzle
- Hot Fudge
Related Recipe: If you love cookie butter, you won’t be able to resist these delicious NO BAKE COOKIE BUTTER COOKIES. They come together in a matter of minutes and your family will love them.
Watch how to make another chocolate dessert favorite, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Looking for more brownie recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Chocolate Cherry Chunk Brownies
- Classic Walnut Fudge Brownies
- Pretzel and Toffee Peanut Butter Brownies
- Better Than Anything Brownies
- Reese’s Brownies
Chocolate Toffee Brownie Bites Recipe
- 1 cup unsalted butter cut into slices
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate chopped
- ½ cup flour
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate chopped
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon light corn syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon almond extract
- ⅓ cup Heath toffee bits
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Generously grease and flour 2 mini 12 cup muffin tins. Be sure to grease them well so they don't stick when removing.
- Combine butter and chocolate in a medium bowl. Microwave until melted and smooth. Microwave for about 30 seconds and stir. Then repeat for another 30 seconds until the mixture is completely smooth. Let cool until tepid, about 10 minutes at room temp.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl. Stir until combined. Set aside.
- Stir the sugar, eggs, vanilla, and almond extract into the chocolate/butter mixture until well combined. Then add the flour mixture and stir til it's all well blended.
- Spoon Batter into the prepared mini muffin tins. Fill them 2/3 full. Bake 14 - 15 minutes, until set but still soft in the center. Let them cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Then invert them onto a plate or rack and let them cool completely.
- For the glaze heat the chocolate, cream, and corn syrup in a microwave safe bowl. Stirring every 30 seconds until mixture is melted and smooth. Then stir in the almond extract. Then add in the toffee bits and stir until well blended.
- Spoon glaze over the brownie bites covering tops and let it drip down the sides. You can sprinkle extra toffee bits on top (optional).
- Let the glaze set up for about 10 minutes. Store any leftover brownie bites in the fridge.
- Mixing Bowl
- Mini Muffin Tins
Recipe Adapted from The Good Cookie
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!