Alright… I have a winner. This really is the easiest chicken I have ever made. I was in desperate need for a meal and came up with this little number. Did I mention that it tastes delicious! You can serve it as is, or you can throw it on top of a green salad. Either way it tastes amazing!
Simple Saltine Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 cups crushed saltine crackers
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix the crackers and bread crumbs together and place in a medium sized bowl. Melt the butter and place in another bowl.
- Dip the chicken in the melted butter/margarine. Coat with the crumb mixture. Place on a cookie sheet and place in the oven for about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Baking Sheet
- Aluminum Foil
- Medium Bowl (2)