I love peach season, but hate how quickly it comes and goes! Luckily, this Peach & Berry Crisp is made using frozen peaches and berries so you can make it anytime of year.
How to Make Peach and Berry Crisp:
I don’t know why I haven’t made this Peach & Berry Crisp sooner! It only take a few minutes to throw together and uses a handful of simple ingredients.
This recipe could be made using fresh fruit, if desired. To keep it simple, I mixed together frozen peaches, a bag of frozen berry medley and lemon juice in a large bowl.
If you are using fresh fruit, I would suggest using 2 cups of fresh peach slices and 2 cups of berries. You could substitute the berry medley for blackberries, blueberries or more peaches!
Next, sprinkle on some flour and sugar and mix until the fruit is all coated. The coating will be very thin, so do your best to try and evenly coat all the fruit. This will thicken the fruit filling so it holds it’s shape better and can be served easier.
Pour the fruit mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or a nonstick skillet. Set aside.
To make the brown sugar topping, mix together old fashioned oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and softened butter using a pastry cutter or a fork.
Keep mixing or cutting into the mixture until crumbs form.
Sprinkle the crumb mixture all over the top of the fruit.
Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is golden brown. Be sure to not overcook to avoid burning the crumble topping.
Our family loves to eat this Peach & Berry Crisp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top while it’s warm. It is absolutely amazing.
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
The best fruity desserts:
- Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
- One Pan Triple Berry Cobbler
- Peach Crisp Trifle
- Fresh Peach Pie
- Strawberries and Cream Cake
Peach and Berry Crisp Recipe
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen sliced peaches (or fresh peaches)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen berry medley
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream *optional topping
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup butter softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine frozen peaches, berries and lemon juice.
- Mix flour and sugar in with the fruit until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish or skillet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine crumble topping ingredients with a pastry cutter or fork until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumble topping on top of fruit in an even layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Top with vanilla ice cream before serving, if desired.
- Mixing Bowl (2)
- Skillet or Baking Dish