I don’t know about you, but when it comes to dishes, there is no chore I hate more. Using as little dishes as possible is always my goal, so this One Pan Ranch Chicken and Potatoes was appealing from the start.
You know what makes one pan recipes even better? When the side dish is cooked in the same pan too. This One Pan Ranch Chicken and Potatoes is a must try.
It is so quick, full of flavor, inexpensive, and the side dish is included. I am all about fast meals where the side dish cooks with the main dish, and everything is ready to go all at once.
This chicken stays juicy and full of flavor. You will love it. Even my picky eaters ask for seconds.
This meal is perfect for busy nights. You can prepare it ahead of time, then bake it later or when you get home. It’s the perfect fast dinner for any mom or dad.
What other vegetables could I use, in place of potatoes?
I love potatoes and chicken, however, they are a little starchy. If you are looking for something a little more healthy, you could also replace it with something else.
Here are a few other sides and veggies we recommend:
- Zucchini Squash
- Yellow Squash
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Red and Green Bell Peppers
- Red Onion
- Sweet Potatoes
- Red Potatoes
- Potato Fingerlings
Could I use any cut of chicken for this recipe?
For this recipe, we used boneless skinless chicken breasts, and cut them in half. However, you could easily make this with chicken tenders, chicken wings, or really any cut of chicken you have on hand.
Depending on what you use, you may need to adjust the heat and cooking time. Same with the vegetables if you choose to replace the potatoes. They may need more or less cooking time, depending on what you choose to replace them with.
Watch how to make another delicious chicken dish, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
This Chicken Cream Cheese Taquitos are simple, full of flavor, and taste absolutely amazing. This is definitely a favorite go to recipe, the whole family will love. Watch how simple they are to make, here:
Looking for more chicken dishes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- Cashew Chicken and Vegetables
- Chicken Enchilada Pasta
- Copycat PF Changs Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie
One Pan Ranch Chicken and Potatoes Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halved
- 5 yellow potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces
- 5 carrots peeled and cut
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ounce Ranch seasoning mix
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Evenly spread out chicken, potatoes and carrots in prepared pan.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil over all the carrots, potatoes, and chicken, and then sprinkle ranch seasoning and minced garlic.
- Toss vegetables and chicken until evenly coated.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked completely through. Cooking time will vary on thickness of chicken and potatoes.
- For a golden or caramelized look, broil your chicken and vegetables for 2-3 minutes after they are done baking.
- Top with fresh parsley.
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan