Nothing cheers me up like homemade chocolate chip cookies, especially when topped with creamy caramel and pecans.
This is a delicious twist on the chocolate chip cookie that you are bound to love!
Chocolate Chip Turtle Cookies Recipe
This is a delicious twist on the chocolate chip cookie topped with caramel and pecans.
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 14 caramels Kraft
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Microwave caramels and cream in a small bowl, stirring occasionally, until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Drizzle caramel over cookies and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
Calories: 210 kcal · Carbohydrates: 26 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 11 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 37 mg · Sodium: 232 mg · Potassium: 53 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 15 g · Vitamin A: 287 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 22 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet