This time of year, I just want to bake all the pumpkin things! This is a healthier version of one of my favorites: pumpkin muffins. Just a few easy swaps make these a little more healthy without sacrificing flavor.
Healthier Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Power Cake Mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon clove
- ⅛ teaspoon ginger
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place muffin liners in muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until batter is smooth.
- Scoop into muffin cups 3/4 full with batter. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick placed in the center of one of the muffins comes out clean.
- Mixing Bowl
- Muffin Tin