This time of year, I just want to bake all the pumpkin things! This is a healthier version of one of my favorites: pumpkin muffins. Just a few easy swaps make these a little more healthy without sacrificing flavor.
Healthier Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
This is a healthier version of one of my favorites: pumpkin muffins. Just a few easy swaps make these a little more healthy without sacrificing flavor.
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Power Cake Mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon clove
- ⅛ teaspoon ginger
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place muffin liners in muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until batter is smooth.
- Scoop into muffin cups 3/4 full with batter. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick placed in the center of one of the muffins comes out clean.
You can find the Kodiak Power Cakes on Amazon, Target or here: http://amzn.to/2yaPlJu
Calories: 165 kcal · Carbohydrates: 20 g · Protein: 3 g · Fat: 8 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 31 mg · Sodium: 142 mg · Potassium: 114 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 11 g · Vitamin A: 2517 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 90 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Muffin Tin