My husband loves poke cakes, so for his birthday this year I made this White Chocolate Raspberry Poke Cake and he absolutely loved it.
It was so easy to make and tasted amazing. I usually use sweetened condensed milk in my poke cakes, but using Jell-O made this cake light and refreshing rather than heavy.
We are already looking for an excuse to make it again.
Does anyone have a birthday coming up that we can celebrate with you? Because I really need this in my life again.
If you have never tried a poke cake recipe, this is a great one to try. It’s not extremely rich, but has so much delicious fruity, raspberry flavor, I am sure you will love.
Related Recipe: Strawberries and Cream Poke Cake
what other fruit could i use besides raspberries?
This recipe calls for raspberries. I chose raspberries because they are my personal favorite fruit, however, you could easily switch it up.
If you are looking for a different fruit, here are a few I recommend:
Of course if you switch up the fruit that goes on this, you will also want to switch out the Jello for a similar fruit flavor.
You could also switch out the almond pieces for coconut, or use nothing at all.
does this need to be refrigerated?
Poke Cakes taste best when they are refrigerated. You of course don’t have to refrigerate them, but we do recommend it.
They taste best when they are cold, and it helps the cake stay together better, and keep it’s form.
watch how to make THis cake, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
Watch how to make our White Raspberry Poke Cake recipe, here:
looking for more raspberry desserts? here are a few of our favorites:
- Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Jello Salad
- Frozen Raspberry Pie
- Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Brownie Cups
- Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie
- Fresh Raspberry Yogurt Bundt Cake Recipe
White Raspberry Poke Cake Recipe
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box white cake mix (We used Pillsbury)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make and bake cake as directed on box for a 9 x 13 inch glass pan. Our cake mix called for vegetable oil, water, and eggs. Let cake cool completely.
- Poke holes all over cooled cake with a fork.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Jell-O and boiling water until Jell-O is dissolved; stir in cold water.
- Pour over cake and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To make the frosting, beat together cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla, milk and powdered sugar until smooth. Spread on top of cake.
- Top cake with fresh raspberries and sliced almonds.
- Refrigerate until serving.
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!