Stephanie gets married in about a month and we are so excited. We decided to have a girls night and go shopping at Park City.
Later we went for lunch at Kneaders Bakery. If there is one where you live I HIGHLY recommend going there.
It is one of my favorite places to eat. I tried the Kneaders Turkey Cranberry Salad and remade something like it. It turned out amazing. Hope you like it.
tips for making kneaders turkey cranberry salad
- This is a great dinner or lunch recipe to serve after Thanksgiving. I always have quite a bit of turkey leftover, so I love to make this salad with the leftover turkey. You can also purchase pre-cooked and shredded turkey at most grocery stores. You may have to go to the deli and ask for it, but most stores have it.If worse comes to worst, you could also use a thicker, lunch meat as well.
- If you don’t have sunflower seeds on hand, you could also use pumpkin seeds. I love making this with seasoned pumpkin seeds during the fall.If you need a good pumpkin seed recipe, check out our Roasted Pumpkin Seeds.
- This recipe calls for feta cheese. If you are not a lover of feta cheese, you could also use a mozzarella cheese, and it would still taste delicious.I even like to put some fresh parmesan on mine. Really any cheese would work with this, but we recommend feta or mozzarella.
Could I made this recipe with chicken?
You could of course make this recipe with chicken instead of turkey. My favorite thing is to add grilled chicken, that I made earlier in the week.
If you are looking for a good grilled chicken recipe, check out our, Pineapple Grilled Chicken Recipe.
watch how to make our favorite chicken salad sandwiches, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious meals, snacks, and desserts, you are going to love.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know you are going to love it. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it, like our favorite chicken salad recipe.
Watch how to make our Mom’s Chicken Salad, recipe, here:
looking for more turkey favorites?
Kneaders Turkey Cranberry Salad Recipe
- 10 ounces spring mix lettuce 1 bag
- 10 ounces romaine lettuce 1 bag
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup 50% Less Sugar Craisins
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups deli turkey diced
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 bottle raspberry poppy seed vinaigrette dressing
- In a large mixing bowl, combine lettuce, Craisins, feta, turkey and sunflower seeds.
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Pour salad dressing over salad and toss before serving.
- Large Mixing Bowl
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!