I love trifles in the summertime. I feel like they make a perfect dish for potlucks – and they are really, really hard to mess up.
It’s just layers of delicious foods that look pretty no matter what you do. This ice cream sundae trifle is a cool treat that tastes great on warm summer nights.
It definitely feeds a crowd, and the presentation is absolutely beautiful, no matter how messy you may think it looks.
Who doesn’t love a gooey chocolatey, ice cream dessert? I’m telling you, this recipe is fail proof, and so easy to throw together. You will love it.
what is a good homemade brownie recipe i could use?
I love homemade brownies. They are so much more fudgy and full of chocolatey flavor. If you are looking for a good brownie recipe, I highly recommend trying our Fudgy Brownie Recipe.
It has been the the family for years, and every time we make them, people go crazy for them and ask for the recipe.
It would be absolutely delicious in this recipe.
what other toppings could i put on this ice cream sundae trifle?
We are all about toppings. If you need a few ice cream topping suggestions, we have quite the list for you.
Ice cream is good, but once you add a little twist of all your favorite toppings, it becomes delicious. Here are a few toppings we love on our ice cream desserts:
- Candy bars (Snickers, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kats, Milky Ways, Heath Bar, etc.)
- Oreo Cookies
- Andes Mints
- Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter Chips
- White Chocolate Chips
- Caramel Drizzle
- Chocolate Drizzle
- Hot Fudge
- Nuts (almonds, peanuts, cashews, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- Fruit (fresh strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, bananas, etc.)
- Graham Crackers
- Biscoff Cookies
watch how to make another frozen dessert recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
This Frozen hot Chocolate recipe is a kid and family favorite. It’s so easy and simple to throw together and tastes absolutely delicious. Watch how easy it is to make, here:
looking for more frozen desserts? here are a few of our favorite:
- Frozen Chocolate and Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- Skinny Frozen Strawberry Bites
- Frozen Lemon Fluff Dessert
- Old Fashion Vanilla Ice Cream
- No – Churn Birthday Cake Protein Ice Cream
Ice Cream Sundae Trifle Recipe
- 9x13 Pan of Brownies cut into 1" squares (I just made up a brownie mix)
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- ½ gallon chocolate ice cream
- 6 medium bananas sliced
- nuts, sprinkles, whipped topping, maraschino cherries, hot fudge, etc optional toppings
- Nutritional Information does not include brownies or toppings
- Trifle Bowl
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!