I am so sad that summer is coming to an end! I am trying to soak in every last minute of it and enjoying fresh, summer salads just like this one. It is all my husband can do to choke down salad. He just doesn’t like it! I knew I was taking a chance making a salad for dinner but I decided to just go for it. It was either a miracle or this salad is that delicious, but he devoured it! The sweet and tangy dressing puts this salad over the top!
Related Recipe: Wanting more fruity salads?! Try this Citrus Berry Salad!
Nut and Berry Salad Recipe
- ½ cup Heinz Gourmet Salad Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- ¼ cup red onion finely minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 bag mixed greens salad
- 1 bag baby spinach
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- glazed walnuts
- In a blender or food processor, combine vinegar, mustard powder, onion, salt, poppy seeds, sugar and vegetable oil.
- Blend until smooth and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss salad, spinach, feta, strawberries and walnuts together.
- Pour dressing over salad before serving and toss.
You can also watch the video of this recipe: