These Parmesan Tuna Melts are the perfect way to serve your family a nice warm dinner without all the time in the kitchen. Only takes a few minutes to throw together and you have a nice warm meal that tastes like it came straight from your favorite sandwich shop!
Parmesan Tuna Melts Recipe
- 2 (5) ounces tuna drained
- 4 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 hoagie buns or rolls
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat broiler on oven to medium heat.
- In a medium bowl combine the tuna, mayonnaise, relish, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, and garlic salt.
- Slice the rolls in half and place 3 halves on a baking sheet.
- Spread tuna mixture over sliced rolls.
- Top with sliced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
- Broil sandwiches for 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread begins to turn golden.
- Top sandwich with other half of bread and broil for 2 more minutes.
- Baking Sheet
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Looking for other fish recipes? Here are a few of our favorites!
- Avocado Shrimp Salad
- Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- Craisin Walnut Tuna on Apples
- Firecracker Baked Salmon
- Easy Baked Salmon