To me, the best recipes are the ones that take little time and effort to throw together, but taste amazing. This recipe uses simple ingredients, can be thrown together in less than 5 minutes, and is so flavorful and juicy that even your pickiest eaters will want more!
To make this chicken have the most flavorful, I highly recommend letting it marinate overnight. Every hour that is spends marinading means more flavor and juiciness for you . . . it’s totally worth it.
Grilled Caesar Chicken Recipe
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing (I used Ken's dressing)
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 4 cloves of garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a gallon-sized Ziploc bag, mix together dressing, mustard, garlic, and lemon juice. Add chicken and mix with marinade until chicken is completely coated. Place in the fridge and let marinate for at least 6 hours (or overnight - the longer it marinates, the more flavorful and juicy it will be!).
- Heat grill to medium high heat. Remove chicken from bag (discarding marinade) and cook chicken on grill for about 6-7 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness of each chicken breast) or until no longer pink on the inside.
- We like to serve this with Mom's Easy Pasta Salad .
- Ziploc Bag
Recipe slightly adapted from Taste of Home.