We love this easy yogurt and fruit salad. The yogurt makes it rich and creamy and adds a delicious flavor.
This is an easy recipe that will not fail you. It’s an easy recipe that even the kids can help with. They love slicing the strawberries and stirring it all together.
Add this as a side dish to any entree for a fruity flair. They’ll be coming back for seconds.
And speaking of seconds, it’s an easy recipe to double so that you’ll have plenty to go around!
Looking for another fruit salad? Try this Honey Lime Fruit Salad
Could i make this with other flavors?
You most definitely could.
We used strawberry yogurt and added fresh sliced strawberries. You could also use orange yogurt. (Yoplait has one called Orange Creme) and we added mandarin oranges and pineapple.
We have also used raspberry yogurt and used fresh (or frozen) raspberries.
My husband likes when we do banana cream. I use banana yogurt and add fresh banana slices, and sprinkle crushed vanilla wafers on top as a garnish.
You could even use this as a dip and dip graham crackers or vanilla wafers in it.
how to make your own whipped cream
Have you ever made your own whipped cream? It’s so delicious and better than any cream you buy at the store.
It is so thick and creamy, you may never buy the store bought whipped cream again. Then again, I still do, because it’s so easy to just grab when you are in a hurry.
It only requires two ingredients that are inexpensive. This is seriously so easy to make.
Here is how you make homemade whipped cream:
- Using a cold or room temperature bowl, (you don’t want it fresh out of the dishwasher because the heat will play with the whipping cream and make it a weird texture) add 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 cup of whipping cream.
- With a hand mixer, or whisk (we recommend hand mixer, but a whisk will work), whisk the two ingredients together until fully combined.
- Continue to beat or until the mixture becomes thick and forms peaks.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use. We recommend using within just a few days of making it.
how to make Easy yogurt and fruit salad
Very few ingredients are needed for this amazing side salad and it can be ready in no time at all.
- Place both containers of yogurt in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Fold in cool whip and mix or whisk together.
- Fold in fruit and marshmallows. Stir gently.
- When all the ingredients are mixed together, serve immediately or place in fridge until ready to serve.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert, and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
looking for more fruity side dishes?
Here are some delicious crowd favorites we think you will enjoy:
- Rainbow Jell-O Cups
- Pineapple Lime Jell-O Salad
- Jell-O Pudding Fluff
- Winter Fruit Salad
- Fresh Berry Salad
Have you seen our YouTube channel?
Watch how to make our all favorite recipes. We have hundreds of simple, family favorite recipes, that even your picky eaters will like.
We take you, step by step, through each recipe, and show you exactly how to make it.
Watch our You Tube Video to see how easy it is to make Strawberry Jello Fluff Salad.