Sometimes you just need a treat FAST. No-bake treats are a go to at our house when we’re in the mood to snack!
These classic Rice Krispie Treats are deliciously soft and gooey while still holding their shape, making them absolutely perfect to curb that sweet tooth craving.
How to make Rice Krispie Treats
There are a lot of different ways to make rice krispie treats, but it always comes down to three ingredients. Rice Krispie Cereal, butter, and marshmallows.
We used marshmallow creme in this recipe to keep them soft and gooey, but using marshmallows is another option if you like them to be a little more firm.
Here’s how we make them!
Start by melting your butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
Once it’s melted, stir in your marshmallow creme, still over the heat, until well combined and melted.
Pour your marshmallow creme over your Rice Krispie Cereal in a large bowl and gently mixed until all the cereal is coated. Do it gently so you don’t crush up all of your cereal.
After it’s combined, you’ll want to spread your mixture into a greased or buttered 9×13″ pan. You could also use a dish lined in parchment paper.
Once they’ve cooled, slice them up and enjoy!
Items needed to make Rice Krispie Treats
Here’s what you’ll need in your kitchen to make these delicious gooey Rice Krispie Treats:
- Saucepan – We love this saucepan, it’s the perfect size for melting your butter and marshmallow creme.
- Large Mixing Bowl – You’ll need a large bowl to make sure you have plenty of room for all of that cereal and all of that marshmallow goodness! This one is our favorite.
- 9×13″ Glass Pan – These are a staple in the kitchen! If you’re on the lookout for a good one, we highly recommend these.
No-Bake recipes on six sisters’ stuff
Looking for more no-bake treats you can make in just a few minutes? Here are a few of our favorites!
Easy Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- ¼ cup butter
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme 1 jar
- Pour Rice Krispies Cereal into a large bowl.
- Melt butter in saucepan and stir in marshmallow cream until well combined.
- Pour marshmallow cream over cereal and stir until all the cereal is coated.
- Spread into a greased 9x13" pan and allow to cool before cutting into squares.
- Large Bowl
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking?
We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
In this video, we’re making another no bake favorite, S’mores Bars!