I’m not going to lie, I was really excited for my kids to start school, but I was so sad after I dropped them off! I miss them. Ha Ha. But they loved it, and now we are full swing back into our busy fall schedules. If you are looking for a fast and easy breakfast, you should check out these Mini Baked Pancakes. It makes A LOT, so you can freeze them and use them all week long! Happy Back to School!
Related recipe: love a good baked pancake? Then you’ll love our German Pancake Recipe!
Mini Baked Pancakes Recipe
- 1½ cups milk
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk, butter, and eggs. Mix in the remaining ingredients. Scoop the batter into into each muffin tin hole. Fill them about 3/4 full.
- I added my kids favorite toppings on the pancakes. We did chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, bananas, and sprinkles.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, remove from oven.(Check at 10 minutes) Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from muffin tin.
- You can freeze any leftover muffins in little baggies. Then pull them out on busy mornings and microwave!
- Mini Muffin Tin