These rolls are the perfect side dish to a warm bowl of soup (like our Three Cheese Broccoli Soup!) or for your big Thanksgiving feast. No one will ever know that they are made with refrigerated biscuits!
Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Rolls Recipe
- 2 (7.5 ounce) tubes refrigerated biscuit dough
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Spray an 8 x 8" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a pair of kitchen shears, cut each biscuit into thirds.
- Mix together the melted butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Dip each piece of biscuit into the bowl of melted butter, make sure it's completely covered in butter, and place biscuit into the prepared pan.
- Repeat until all the biscuits have been dipped and are in the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Bake for 3 more minutes or until cheese is slightly melted.