I love being able to make recipes from restaurants in my own home. These biscuits taste identical to Red Lobster’s popular Cheddar Bay Biscuits! They are so delicious and easy to make!
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat Recipe
We love being able to make recipes from restaurants in my own home. These biscuits taste identical to Red Lobster’s popular Cheddar Bay Biscuits! They are so delicious and easy to make!
- 2 ½ cups bisquick baking mix
- 4 Tablespoons butter cold
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup whole milk
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
Brush on top
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- pinch salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Bisquick and cold butter using a fork or pastry cutter. Don't combine too thoroughly - there should be small chunks of butter in your mixture.
- Mix in cheese, milk and garlic powder by hand, only until combined.
- Drop 1/4 cup portions onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic powder, parsley and salt.
- Brush the garlic butter on top of the biscuits, making sure to use all of it.
Calories: 205 kcal · Carbohydrates: 17 g · Protein: 5 g · Fat: 13 g · Saturated Fat: 7 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 27 mg · Sodium: 434 mg · Potassium: 73 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 4 g · Vitamin A: 294 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 131 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
(Recipe from Top Secret Recipes)