We LOVE Disneyland . . . and all their amazing food, which is why we make so many copycat recipes!
The Pineapple Dole Whips are one of out favorite treats at Disneyland. Sometimes the line for the Dole Whips is longer than some of the lines!
So what is a Dole Whip?
It’s a pineapple-flavored soft serve dessert that is sold only at Disneyland, The Magic Kingdom, Disneyland’s Polynesian resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, and Dole’s processing plant in Hawaii. Now you know why the lines are so long – they are hard to come by!
It is so easy to make it at home – now you can enjoy all the delicious taste of a Dole Whip without traveling to Disneyland.
Ingredients in Disneyland’s Dole Whips
We know that there are a lot of different copycat recipes out there, but these are the ingredients that we use in our Pineapple Dole Whips:
- frozen pineapple chunks
- vanilla ice cream
- fresh lime and lemon juice
- pineapple juice
We do know that the Dole Whips are Disneyland and Disney World are dairy free, gluten free, and vegan. For our recipe, we are using vanilla ice cream, which is not dairy free (but feel free to substitute a dairy-free ice cream of your choice).
How to make a Disneyland Dole Whip
This recipe could not be easier!
- You will want a high-powered blender to make this treat (I used a Vitamix).
- First, puree the pineapple in the blender (it works best if the fruit is about half-thawed and kind of soft).
- Next, add the ice cream and juices to the blender and mix it all together.
- You can then eat it as is (like more of a soft serve) or stick it in the freezer for about 2 hours if you like it a little more set up.
- Scoop some Dole Whip into cups or bowls, pour a little more pineapple juice on top, and serve! Super simple.
Watch how to make our Disneyland Dole Whips on our YouTube Channel:
how to get the best deal on a Disneyland vacation
More of our favorite Disneyland Copycat Recipes:
- Disneyland’s Peanut Butter Cookies
- Disney’s Pumpkin Muffins
- Disneyland’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Disneyland’s Monte Cristo Sandwich
- Disneyland’s Sweet Cornbread
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!