We were just in Disneyland a few months ago eating these delicious chocolate peanut butter sandwiches.
No bread involved here. It’s a graham cracker coated in chocolate, a peanut butter filling on top, then the whole cracker dipped in milk chocolate.
When you sink your teeth into that first bite it is absolutely amazing. And another great thing about this dessert it’s NO BAKE.
They are perfect for summer, because they require not baking or a hot oven. You are going to love how simple and delicious this recipe is.
The creamy peanut butter is my personal favorite part, but it pairs nicely with the graham cracker and chocolate.
Looking for more of our favorite Disney Copycat Recipes?
- Disneyland Dole Whips Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Disneyland Gumbo
- Disney Pumpkin Muffins
- Disneyland’s Sweet Cornbread
- Disneyland’s Mint Julep Recipe
- Copycat Disneyland Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
what is the best way to drizzle chocolate?
I love adding a chocolate drizzle to my chocolate dipped recipes. They are fun and add a little extra chocolate, which I don’t think anyone will complain about.
For the best drizzle we recommend having the perfect consistency of chocolate. You may need to add a few drops of vegetable oil to thin it out.
We usually use a fork or spoon and wave it back and forth quickly over the chocolate.
If you are looking for more control, we recommend using a ziploc bag (or any resealable plastic bag) and cutting a small hole in the corner, then gently squeezing the chocolate out of the bag.
You’ll love our copycat Disneyland pineapple dole whip recipe. now you can make these delicious dole whips at home!
have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook,Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
have a sweet tooth? We have just the cure. Watch how to make our favorite dessert, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe and show you exactly how to make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
This video is all about our favorite foods at Disneyland – if you are headed there, you are going to want to check it out HERE.
be sure to try our copycat disneyland peanut butter cookies. They are soft and chewy and a disney favorite!
looking for more peanut butter recipes?
- Classic Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- Peanut Butter M & M Blondies
- Buttermilk Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Disneyland Peanut Butter Cookies
- Triple Peanut Butter Muddy Buddies
Disneyland's Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Recipe
- 6 graham cracker sheets
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Melt 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon of shortening in a microwave safe bowl or big glass measuring cup. Stirring at every 20 second intervals until fully melted and smooth.
- Then dip each graham cracker half into the chocolate, tapping or gently scraping off the excess chocolate. But you want the graham cracker to be totally covered.
- Set each chocolate covered graham cracker on the cookie sheet and place in the fridge or freezer to set up quickly.
- While the chocolate covered graham crackers are setting up, make the peanut butter filling by mixing the peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and milk.
- Mix until smooth and creamy.(sometimes it just easier at the end to mix with your hands) Roll into 12 equal dough balls and chill in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Pull out the chilled chocolate covered graham crackers and peanut butter balls. Gently flatten the peanut butter balls to the size of the graham cracker and place it on the chocolate graham. Gently spread it to the edges so it's evenly distributed.
- Melt the other 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon of shortening. Stirring until smooth. Gently spoon chocolate over the peanut butter layer and spread around with a spoon covering the top and sides. Put back in the fridge or freezer to set up (about 15 - 20 minutes). Then pull out and drizzle left over chocolate over the top of each graham cracker.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week. We like them to set at room temp for about 20 minutes before eating.