This post is sponsored by Wholesome!? but all opinions are my own.
It is almost summer and we are ready for the warm weather.
When we were little we used to sit on our hot driveway in the evenings and eat popsicles while the sun went down.
This would happen at least once a week and it is still one of my favorite memories. I’m ready for the weather to be hot enough to do that again.
So while we wait, we are just going to make popsicles. And not just any popsicles, Creamy Lemon Blueberry Popsicles.
I’ve sweetened these up with Wholesome!® Organic Blue Agave Sweetener (instead of sugar) and it makes them taste delicious.
Wholesome!® Organic Blue Agave Sweetener is a natural low glycemic sweetener that is perfect for sweetening beverages, oatmeal, pancakes, yogurt, cereal, smoothies or wherever else you use sugar.
I personally love it on waffles and in cookies. You can simply substitute 3/4 of a cup agave for 1 cup refined sugar.
Lauren has made some amazing recipes using Wholesome!® Organic Blue Agave Sweetener.
It is really so easy to switch out your processed sugar for Wholesome!® Organic Blue Agave Sweetener in all your favorite recipes.
Go HERE and scroll down to cooking tips to find how to make your treats taste delicious and sugar free.
What other fruit would be good with this?
If you are not a blueberry fan, you may want to try these first. I am usually not huge on blueberries, but my kids love them so I decided to give this a shot, and they were delicious.
If you are looking to switch it up, here are a few flavor combo’s we recommend:
- Raspberry and Lemon
- Strawberry and Lemon
- Pineapple and Coconut
- Orange Cream
- Peach Cream
Watch how to make one of our favorite frozen desserts, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
This Frozen Hot Chocolate is so simple and full of creamy chocolatey flavor. It’s simple, delicious, and you probably already have most the ingredients on hand. Watch how to make it, here:
Looking for more delicious popsicles? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Oreo Pudding Fudge Popsicles
- 3 Ingredient Pineapple Popsicles
- Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt Pops
- Frozen Creamy Lime Jello
- Orange Creamsicle Fudge
Creamy Blueberry Lemon Popsicles Recipe
- 2 ½ cups Greek Yogurt
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 5 Tablespoons sweetener
- 12 ounces blueberries frozen
- First, preheat the oven to 350. Place the blueberries on a small sheet pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Roast for 20 minutes, just until the juices oozing from the fruit start to thicken. Watch them carefully or it will burn. Take them out and smash some of the blueberries with a fork while they are still hot. Then let them cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt and 4 Tablespoons of Wholesome!® Organic Blue Agave Sweetener. Taste, and add the additional Tablespoon if you need it a little sweeter. Add your lemon juice and lemon rind. If you want more lemon flavoring, keep adding lemon juice until you like the lemony taste.
- Add your cooled blueberries and slowly mix until it is combined. I didn't mix it all the way because I liked the blueberry purple swirls.
- Spoon your yogurt mixture into a popsicle mold. Mine made 10 popsicles
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
- Popsicle Mold