I’ve been dreaming all week of taking a tropical vacation, knowing that I definitely don’t have the time or money to travel during this crazy busy summer! So I decided to bring the vacation to me! These Coconut Pineapple Popsicles are only three ingredients, and taste exactly like that beach vacation you’ve been dreaming of!
3 Ingredient Pineapple Popsicles Recipe
- 13.4 ounces coconut milk 1 can
- 16 ounces frozen pineapple 1 package
- ¾ cup sweetened coconut
- In a blender, mix together coconut milk, pineapple, and 1/2 cup coconut.
- Pour mixture into 12 popsicle molds.
- Freeze 6 hours, or overnight.
- To remove popsicles from mold, run them under warm (not hot) water for about 20 seconds.
- Dip popsicles in remaining 1/4 coconut for topping.
- Popsicle Mold