Nothing beats a good frozen treat in the summer, except maybe a guilt free frozen treat! These Frozen Yogurt Bites are delicious and will definitely keep you feeling cool and refreshed during these hot June days. No need to feel guilty though, these are made with Greek yogurt and fresh fruit making them a much healthier alternative to other frozen treats
Frozen Yogurt Bites Recipe
- 1 cup granola
- 1½ Tablespoons coconut oil
- 24 ounces greek vanilla yogurt 1 container
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup strawberries chopped
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Using a food processor, or rolling pin, crush granola.
- In a bowl, combine crushed granola and coconut oil until evenly coated.
- Spoon granola into cupcake liners, spreading it out to form a crust on the bottom of each liner.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons yogurt into each cupcake liner. Spread gently so you don't mix the granola into the yogurt.
- Top with your favorite berries.
- Freeze 4-6 hours, or overnight.
- Thaw for 10 minutes before serving, and enjoy!
- Muffin Tin
- Food Processor
- Mixing Bowl