You are going to love these Craisin Pecan Sticky Buns. They are amazing with very little effort. We love how simple they are to make using a crescent roll dough package from the grocery store.
There is no waiting for dough to rise. These delicious Craisin Pecan Sticky Buns can be on the table in 35 minutes. When they smell these sticky buns cooking, they may be jumping out of their beds to enjoy these buns for breakfast.
We love to eat these warm right out of the oven. But if you have any leftovers, just cover them well and stick them in the fridge. When ready to eat, place a few on a plate and microwave until heated through.
can craisin pecan sticky buns be made ahead of time?
Craisin Pecan Sticky Buns can definitely be made the night before or a few hours before baking. After making them cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge.
When ready to bake, let set out on the counter while your oven is heating up. Bake in the oven. They should cook for the regular amount of time. Be sure they are golden brown and cooked through.
can you make craisin pecan sticky buns from scratch?
You can easily adapt these craisin pecan sticky buns to be made from scratch. You may have a favorite crescent roll recipe that you love. After rolling the homemade crescent roll dough into small rolled rolls.
You will want the rolls to only be about 1/2 inch in thickness. Follow the recipe as directed except for the instructions referring to the premade crescent roll dough.
We love making these using the store bought dough, and the convenience is so worth it on a busy morning. But know that you could totally use your homemade dough. We love our dough recipe for Garlic Dinner Rolls. Just omit the “Garlic Topping” section of the recipe.
how to make craisin pecan sticky buns
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the brown sugar, melted butter, maple syrup, and orange zest.
- Spread this mixture into the bottom of an 8 inch round baking dish that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with craisins and chopped pecans.
- In another small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Remove the crescent roll dough from the can. Do not unroll the dough.
- Slice the dough into 12 equal slices measuring about 1/2 inch in thickness.
- Dip each slice into the sugar/cinnamon mixture on both sides.
- Place each slice into the pan on the brown sugar mixture. Sprinkle remaining sugar/cinnamon over the top.
- Bake uncovered for about 20-22 minutes or until very golden brown.
- Invert onto a plate when removed from the oven. Serve warm
helpful items for this recipe
Round Baking Dish – This is a favorite deep dish round baking dish and also great for pies.
Mixing Bowls – We love this set of 3 bowls and the various sizes they come in. Great for everything.
Chopping Knife – This chopping knife is so nice and you can use a rocking motion to get full use of the knife.
Zester – A great zester that can be used for cheese, chocolate, and so much more.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
here are more great breakfast recipes
We love to change up breakfast from the routine of cold cereal. Be sure to check out some of our favorites:
- Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sliders
- Baked Apple Pie French Toast
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Churro Waffles
Have you seen our YouTube channel?
Watch how easy it is to make our Peanut Butter Breakfast Cereal Bites.