Every now and then you just need a little taste of chocolate to get through the day. We often find ourselves raiding the chocolate chips in the pantry. We love to keep a bag of Hershey Kisses on hand for those kind of emergencies. We kicked them up a notch by surrounding them in a moist chocolate cookie. These double chocolate bites of deliciousness won’t last long.
One of our favorite All-Time cookie favorites are our Peanut Butter Blossoms. Peanut butter and chocolate go so well together. It’s one of our dessert weakness combinations. We traded in the peanut butter cookie bottom for a fudgy cookie bottom with these Chocolate Kiss Cookies.
We have some delicious cookies that on our site that use cake mix for the dough. They are amazing and save you so much time. Our Grasshopper Sandwich Cookies and our Homemade Oreo are a few of our favorites.
These Chocolate Kiss Cookies are all made from scratch. So they are bursting with buttery chocolate goodness. They are so moist and fudgy. They taste similar to a brownie.
Then roll them in fun sprinkles and top them off with a chocolate Kiss, and they are hard to resist. We’ll just say they didn’t last long at all. They may not have had time to even cool off when we took them out of the oven.
And just another warning – have a big glass of milk ready when you sit down with one of these Heavenly bites. It’s the perfect combo.
can you use other flavors of hershey’s kisses in these cookies?
We love regular Hershey’s kisses and often have them as a pantry staple at all times. There are so many yummy treats you can make with them. So the milk chocolate kiss is our first choice for these cookies.
You could easily use other flavors too. Hershey’s is always putting out different flavored Kisses for every holiday. Caramel filled Kisses, and Cherry Cordial Kisses would both taste amazing in this recipe.
Hershey’s Hugs tend to melt a lot faster and don’t hold their shape as well as a Hershey’s chocolate Kiss. But if you love Hugs and don’t care if they sink down into a small puddle, then go for it. If you wait a few minutes to push the Hug into place, the cookie will have cooled off a bit.
Any Hershey Kisses will work in this recipe, you just want to be sure it’s a flavor that will go well with the chocolate cookie bottom.
how to make chocolate kiss cookies
If you have some chocolate kisses on hand, you’ll probably have everything else in your pantry for these amazing cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in egg, vanilla, milk, and vegetable oil.
- Then add in the salt, baking soda, cocoa, and flour. Stir until combined.
- Chill dough in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and roll into sprinkles.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8 minutes and remove from oven.
- Gently press an unwrapped chocolate Kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Remove cookies from the baking sheet onto a cooling rack.
- Let cool until the chocolate Kisses set up, or dig in right away.
helpful items used in these cookies
- Mixing Bowl Set – We love this 3 piece mixing bowl set with non skid bottoms.
- Cooling Racks – Larger cooling racks that will hold more cookies.
- Cookie Sheets – Half sheet baking pans are the best. Great for bar desserts too.
- Parchment Paper Sheets – Pretty much the best invention ever!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
Here are more tasty chocolate Kiss recipes for you to enjoy!
- Red Velvet Kiss Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- S’mores Hershey’s Kiss Cookies
- Pumpkin Hershey’s Kiss Cookies
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
Have you seen our YouTube channel?
Watch our You Tube video on how easy it is to make Chocolate Chip Brookies.