Not only is this 3 Ingredient Avocado Salad light, fresh and flavorful but it is so easy to make and can be thrown together in a matter of minutes!
What do you put in Avocado Salad?
There are so many variations of Avocado salad, but most include tomato, onion and avocado.
We love the flavor that marinated artichoke hearts gives this 3 Ingredient Artichoke Salad, so you can add whatever vegetables your family prefers.
Can you make Avocado Salad ahead of time?
Yes, you can make this 3 Ingredient Avocado Salad ahead of time.
However, because avocados brown quickly you will want to omit them until right before serving or only prepare 1-2 hours in advance, store in an airtight container and refrigerate until serving.
How to keep avocado from browning
You probably know how quickly avocado turns brown.
You can keep a cut, sliced or mashed avocado from browning by sprinkling or brushing lemon juice on it and then storing it in an airtight container.
A refrigerated avocado can be good for 2-3 days, but if it does start turning brown you will want to cut away the oxidized part of the avocado and eat only the green part of the fruit.
Items needed for this recipe:
- Mixing Bowl – I love glass mixing bowls that can double as serving dishes, just like this one.
- Cutting Mats – With all of the chopping you’ll be doing to make this 3 Ingredient Avocado salad, you’ll need some cutting boards. I love that they are dishwasher safe and flexible so you can easily pour chopped ingredients into a bowl or pan.
- Chef’s Knife – I use this knife for chopping just about everything, and at this price you can’t go wrong.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Serve with these delicious grilling recipes:
- Smoky Grilled Pork Chops
- Juicy Marinated Steak
- Honey Lime Grilled Chicken
- Balsamic Grilled Pork Chops
- 5-Star Grilled Teriyaki Chicken