I always loved when it was stormy outside because that meant my Mom would be in the kitchen baking cookies. M&M cookies were always my favorite! There is just something about gooey cookies with melted M&M’s right out of the oven. Mmm Mm Mm!
Serves: 24 people
Chewy M&M Cookies Recipe
There is just something about gooey cookies with melted M&M’s right out of the oven. Mmm Mm Mm!
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter softened to room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups M&Ms candies (or other candy-coated milk chocolate pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, eggs, butter, and vanilla thoroughly. Add flour, salt, and baking soda to creamed mixture. Blend well. Add 3/4 cup of M&M candies. Drop dough by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet. Slightly push a few candies on top of each dough ball with remaining candies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 to 11 minutes, or until slightly golden.
Calories: 237 kcal · Carbohydrates: 32 g · Protein: 3 g · Fat: 11 g · Saturated Fat: 7 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 36 mg · Sodium: 227 mg · Potassium: 34 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 21 g · Vitamin A: 285 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 29 mg · Iron: 1 mg