Hello, fellow Dole Whip lovers!
We LOVE Disneyland . . . and all their amazing food, which is why we make so many copycat recipes! 😉
If you are heading to Disneyland anytime soon, be sure to check out the best deals by clicking below!
Now for the recipe!
It’s spring break here in Utah for all of us college students! Unfortunately, being the poor college student that I am, I couldn’t quite afford the spring break Disneyland trip that most students seemed to be taking this year. I wasn’t sad I was going to be missing the rides or the fun Disney activities, I was only sad about not being able to get my most favorite treat in the world, Dole Pineapple Whips. After searching around for a little bit I decided it would be so easy to make my own version of the Pineapple Whips at home! So here is my version of the Disneyland Dole Pineapple Whips, that I will be enjoying in this cold Utah spring break weather!
- 1 (16 oz) bag of frozen pineapple chunks (I used Dole)
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 12 ounces pineapple juice
- Puree frozen pineapple in a blender. It works best if it is about halfway thawed. To that, add the ice cream, lime juice, lemon juice, and half (6oz) of the pineapple juice. Blend together until it is well mixed.
- Freeze the mixture for about 2 hours to set up.
- Scoop into glasses or bowls and pour the remaining pineapple juice over each serving.
- We found it made about 3 servings, but you can easily double or cut the recipe in half. Dream of Disneyland and enjoy!
Or our Disneyland Copycat eCookbook