Smooth, chocolate fudge, with peanut butter swirls. This Peanut Butter Swirled Fudge is a perfect treat for the holidays or gifts for your neighbors.
I am a huge fan of the peanut butter and chocolate mixture, so when I heard about this recipe, I just had to make it.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are 100% my favorite candy. Always have been, always will be. Especially during the holidays when they come out with their seasonal Reese’s trees, eggs, hearts, pumpkins, etc.
That chocolate to peanut butter ratio could not be better.
That’s exactly how I feel about this fudge. It is so rick and creamy, and just the right taste. If you are looking for a quick and easy fudge recipe, you have to try this one.
how do i do the peanut butter swirls, in the fudge?
Making the peanut butter swirls in the fudge, has got to be my favorite part about the fudge. I think it is so fun to do. It make is look so fancy, but it’s not difficult at all.
Here is how you do it:
- Once the chocolatey fudge mixture is all combined and fully melted together, pour it in the pan. The mixture will still be fairly hot, which helps the peanut butter melt and mix a little better.
- Take a spoonful of peanut butter and scoop it onto the hot fudge mixture.
- Using a knife, swirl the peanut butter around the fudge, until it is evenly spread out.
- Continue doing this until you feel your fudge has enough peanut butter swirls. You don’t want the entire top to look like peanut butter, just swirled with peanut butter.
- Let your fudge harden in a cool place. I don’t recommend freezing, but refrigerating, for the best results.
Watch how to make a similar fudge recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious fudge recipes, your family is going to love.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family is going to love it.
Especially our Rocky Road Fudge. It is so easy to make, and is a hit every time. People are always asking for the recipe, and they are shocked at how easy it is to make.
Watch how to make it, here:
looking for more fudge recipes? here are a few of our favorites:
Peanut Butter Swirled Fudge Recipe
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 2¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 ounces unsweetened dark chocolate 1 bar, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Line the bottom and sides of an 8-inch pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the evaporated milk, sugar, butter and salt.
- Bring the mixture to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 5 more minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove the pot from heat and add the marshmallows, chocolate, and vanilla.
- Stir until the marshmallows and chocolate are completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Scatter tablespoon size dollops of peanut butter over the hot fudge and use a knife to swirl the peanut butter into the fudge.
- Let cool until set up.
- Lift the foil out of the pan, peel off fudge and cut into squares.
- 8x8-inch baking pan
- Aluminum Foil
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Large Saucepan
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!