‘Tis the season for FUDGE. I have only waited 11 months for this time of year to get here.
I think I like holidays so much, because that means seasonal food is here. It’s like vacationing for me, it’s not a good vacation unless you eat good food.
Am I the only one that lives by that standard? Am I the only one thinking about what I’m eating for breakfast tomorrow and It’s only lunch? You could say I plan my day and life around food. I am who I am. A foodie.
Anyway, with it being fudge season, we thought we would share our all-time favorite fudge recipe. We have a lot of favorites, but this one is high up there.
This is our tiger butter fudge. It is the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter, but also has white chocolate chips that make it that much better.
HOW TIGER BUTTER FUDGE CAME TO BE:
When I was in college, I worked for this cute little shop called Cox Honeyland. They have the BEST honey.
However, their fudge was what helped me gain that freshman 15 in two months flat. I have no shame. It was that good.
One of my favorites was the “Tiger Butter” fudge. With milk chocolate, white chocolate, and peanut butter.
it is a DELICIOUS combo that makes a delightful treat for the holidays. I just had to remake it, and it turned out amazing. I’m telling you, it’s not the holidays without this Tiger Butter Fudge.
COULD I USE PEANUT BUTTER INSTEAD OF PEANUT BUTTER CHIPS?
You could most definitely use peanut butter instead of peanut butter chips, however, there are a few things you must change.
If you choose to do creamy/spreadable peanut butter instead of the chips, you need to add ½ cup of it, and increase the milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips, to 3 cups of milk chocolate chips and 1 ½ cups of white chocolate chips.
This is to ensure it will still set up a little.
If you choose to do this method, you will also have to refrigerate it for about an hour and a half to two hours. Nobody likes melted fudge.
Actually I like all fudge, but a creamy thick fudge, that doesn’t fall apart in your hands is probably preferred.
Watch how to make another one of our favorite fudge recipe, here:
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? We sure do, and we created it, just for you.
We want our followers to see exactly how to make a recipe, without any questions.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family is going to love it.
This Rocky Road fudge, is a close second to this Tiger Butter Fudge. It is so easy to make, and full of delicious flavor.
It also has, just the right amount of texture with the marshmallows and nuts.
Watch how to make our Rocky Road Fudge recipe, here:
Looking for more fudge recipes? Here are a few of our favorite:
Tiger Butter Fudge Recipe
- 2½ cups milk chocolate chips divided
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Take a 9x9 baking pan and line with aluminum foil. Lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, pour 2 cups of milk chocolate chips and one can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Cook in the microwave for about 60 seconds, remove and stir. Continue to microwave at 15 second intervals (stirring after each one) until the chocolate chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the milk chocolate fudge mixture into the baking pan.
- In a separate large bowl, pour in the white chocolate chips and peanut butter chips with the second can of sweetened condensed milk. Cook in the microwave for about 60 seconds, remove and stir. Continue to microwave at 15 second intervals (stirring after each one) until the chocolate chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the white chocolate fudge mixture over the milk chocolate fudge mixture.
- In a small bowl, pour the 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil. Melt in the microwave for 30 seconds, remove and stir. Repeat in 15 seconds intervals until chocolate chips are completely melted and smooth. Drizzle it over the fudge.
- Place in the fridge for about 60 minutes to let it set up (stick in the freezer if you want it to set up faster). When set, lift foil from pan and cut fudge into squares.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!