We are teaming up this holiday season with Nestlé Crunch and the Peanut’s Gang, to share with you a delicious Peppermint Crunch Fudge.
Growing up I loved watching A Charlie Brown Christmas with all of my sisters in front of the fire. It brings back so many fun memories.
Now Charlie Brown is back with Snoopy and even the Little Red Head Girl in a brand new Peanut’s Movie.
Related Recipe: Be sure and try our easy and delicious Orange Creamsicle Fudge Recipe. It’s the yummy taste of a creamsicle ice cream bar.
How to make peppermint crunch fudge:
Now for the fun part, how to make Peppermint Crunch Fudge. This fudge is so easy to make that even the kids could help you out.
Next make your fudge and pour it on top of the lined Nestlé Crunch Miniatures. Add your crushed peppermint on top and let it sit up. It really is that easy.
What is the best way to get a clean cut of fudge with this recipe?
This recipe is extremely messy, if you do not let it set up. The caramel can ooze out the sides when you try and cut it, if it is not fully set up.
We recommend letting it cool completely, or set up in the fridge, until the caramel hardens.
After it has hardened, place a sharp knife under hot water. Slice the fudge with the hot knife. You may need to run it under hot water every few cuts, to help it cut through smoothly, every time.
I then use a small spatula or fork, to pry out each square of fudge.
Watch how to make another one of our favorite fudge recipes here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it, just for you. We want to help you create a beautiful dish, that the whole family will love.
We take you through each one of our recipes, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you can be sure your family is going to love it.
This Rocky Road Fudge may be tied with our German Chocolate Fudge. I honestly don’t know what one is more delicious. Maybe you could be the judge of that.
Watch how to make our Rocky Road Fudge, here:
Looking for more fudge recipes? here are a few of our favorites:
Peppermint Crunch Fudge Recipe
- 28 Mini Nestle Crunch Bars Miniatures
- 3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Bittersweet Chocolate Morsels
- 14 ounces Nestle sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ¼ cup crushed candy canes (or peppermint discs), divided in half
- Line a 9×9? pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the Mini Nestle Crunch bars in an even layer on the bottom of the pan. (You should have 28 on the bottom)
- Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and peppermint extract in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until chips and milk are melted together. Mix in 1/8 cup of crushed candy canes.
- Once everything is melted together, spread evenly over the Nestle Crunch Bars in prepared pan. Immediately sprinkle with the remaining crushed candy canes, pressing them lightly into the fudge. Cool until firm. I like to cool the fudge on the counter until it?s room temperature, then cover with plastic and place in the refrigerator to harden completely. Cut into squares and serve.
- 9x9-inch baking pan
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Aluminum Foil
- Medium Saucepan
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Be sure to follow Nestle on Facebook for more
fun ideas at facebook.com/nestleusa