This pizza dip would be the perfect appetizer for your holiday party! If you are a pizza lover, you will definitely love this dip! We devoured it in a matter of minutes! This dip goes great with tortilla chips or warm breadsticks.
Pizza Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- ¾ Tablespoon garlic salt
- 8 ounces shredded Italian cheese blend
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 5 ounces mini pepperonis
- 8 ounces ground Italian sausage browned
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and parmesan cheese. Spread this mixture evenly in an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Mix tomato sauce and garlic salt together. Heat in a microwave safe dish for 45 seconds. Stir well and spread over cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Saute mushrooms in butter until cooked through. Then spread mushrooms, pepperoni and cooked sausage over the shredded cheese layer.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Be sure it is heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips or bread sticks.