This pizza dip would be the perfect appetizer for your holiday party! If you are a pizza lover, you will definitely love this dip! We devoured it in a matter of minutes! This dip goes great with tortilla chips or warm breadsticks.
This recipe is part of our 55 of the Best Appetizers for Christmas Potluck (Favorite Party Foods)
Pizza Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- ¾ Tablespoon garlic salt
- 8 ounces shredded Italian cheese blend
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 5 ounces mini pepperonis
- 8 ounces ground Italian sausage browned
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and parmesan cheese. Spread this mixture evenly in an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Mix tomato sauce and garlic salt together. Heat in a microwave safe dish for 45 seconds. Stir well and spread over cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Saute mushrooms in butter until cooked through. Then spread mushrooms, pepperoni and cooked sausage over the shredded cheese layer.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Be sure it is heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips or bread sticks.