I’m sure many of you are trying to eat healthier now that it is a new year! After eating fudge and candy for a month straight, I am actually craving some healthier food! This recipe is easy to make and is packed with plenty of protein and veggies!
Teriyaki Chicken & Zucchini Stir-Fry Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 Medium zucchini sliced
- 6 Medium yellow squash sliced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 cups cooked rice (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional garnish)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini, yellow squash and onion.
- Saute vegetables for 5-10 minutes or until soft.
- Add cooked chicken and teriyaki sauce and combine.
- Cook for 3-5 more minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve over rice and garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Large Skillet